3D printing is taking the manufacturing world by storm. This course offers engineers a basic introduction to the many facets of 3D printing. Materials, techniques, and integration into engineering processes are explored. Learn about 3D printing history, terminology, and even 10 of the strangest objects ever printed! With lots of eye-catching photos, this introductory course will certainly keep you interested and inform you of the factors involved in 3D printing.
In this course, you will get introduced to 3D printing, learn about the different printing materials, visit 3D printing history milestones, brush up on 3D printing terminology, and review the different types of 3D printing processes.
In this course, attendees will:
- Be introduced to 3D printing
- Learn about the different printing materials
- Visit 3D printing history milestones
- Brush up on 3D printing terminology
- Review the different types of 3D printing processes
Total Number of Approved PDH Hours: 1