PDH Academy offers convenient online and correspondence-style training to meet the continuing education needs of your company’s architects, engineers, land surveyors, and contractors. We provide in-depth training to help your team members meet their training requirements. Since the beginning, our goal has been to provide licensed professionals with the best continuing education experience possible.
Managing your team’s continuing education shouldn’t be a full-time job, and that’s where we can help. There’s nothing worse than losing time on a project because a license isn’t up-to-date, which is why we’re here to help you stay on top of renewal deadlines.
When you reach out to our business solutions team, you will receive a dedicated account manager to make sure you get the education you need, when you need it, at a price that’s great for your bottom line.
We offer special preferred pricing for businesses ordering training courses for multiple employees at a time
Our course platform easily allows you to assign and track training via robust Admin Dashboard.
Our wide selection of easy-to-use online courses are designed to be user-friendly, intuitive, and hassle-free.
Our custom courses brand your training for your organization and tailor to your organization’s training goals.
Our courses are state-approved to meet the education requirements of each state noted on our course pages.
Our courses are mobile friendly and can be completed at your own pace using a computer, smartphone, or tablet of your choice with an internet connection.
Our experienced instructors monitor industry changes that affect continuing education requirements and update courses accordingly to provide the most up-to-date information available.
The staff at PDH Academy are dedicated to providing unparalleled support. When you reach out with a question, you’ll be sure to get a fast and thorough answer from our team of experts.
Have a team? Let us know.
Fill out the form below to view our course catalog.
PDH Academy offers state-approved continuing education courses for architects, engineers, land surveyors, contractors, and more to complete your license renewal requirements. Our team can work with you to provide full course library access to all the courses that meet your company’s training needs.
Architect education topics include:
- Designing for Energy Efficiency
- Smart Cities
- sUAS Aerial Data Acquisition
- Urban Design
- Simulating a Complete Building Envelope Through BIM
- IBC Code Mapping
- Green Building Guidelines
Engineering education topics include:
- Soil Stabilization for Pavements
- Earthquake Resistant Pipes
- Green Building and Climate Resilience
- Carbon Footprint for Buildings
- Highway and Rail Transit Tunnel Inspection
- Roundabouts Introduction and Planning
- sUAS Aerial Data Acquisition for 3D Modeling Ethics
Land Surveyor education topics include:
- Survey Markers and Monumentation
- Geospatial Data and Systems
- Fundamentals of Corner Restoration Ethics
- Single Beam Acoustic Depth Measurement Techniques
- Remote Sensing
- Tunnel Surveying and Deformation Monitoring
- Water Rights and Boundaries
Contractor education topics include:
- Existing Building & Energy Conversation
- Accessibility for All
- Construction Safety Best Practices
- Aging in Place
- Simplifying the ADA
- Green Building Guidelines
- Starting from the Bottom
- Building a Safe Room
If you’re ready to get started with continuing education courses that your entire team will benefit from, fill out our contact form. One of our business solutions representatives will be in touch soon to help you through the process and provide more information.