This course will familiarize attendees with the basic elements of the AC Power System. We present the basics of AC systems by using simulations to present the different types of AC system loads, present the concept of AC load balancing in real-time, and present the concept of reactive power and reactive power balance in real-time.
- Familiarize attendees with the basic elements of AC Power Systems
- Present basics of AC Systems
- Discuss different types of AC System Loads
- Present the concept of AC load balancing in real-time
- Present the concept of Reactive Power and Reactive Power Balance in real-time
Total Number of Approved PDH Hours: 1