PDH Academy is currently not an approved provider.
Requirements: 24 hours of CE every biennial renewal period
The twenty-four (24) hours of continuing education requirement must include both of the following:
(1) A minimum of six (6) continuing education hours in mandatory topics
(2) A minimum of eighteen (18) continuing education hours in elective topics
(3) Up to twelve (12) hours of the Continuing education credits required under this rule may be obtained by distance learning methods.
Up to twelve (12) hours of the continuing education credits required under this rule may be obtained by distance learning methods. For a distance learning course to be acceptable to the board, it must:
(1) meet the requirements of sections 5 through 7 of this rule;
(2) be presented or otherwise formatted in a logical order and may make use of a variety of media or delivery techniques, including:
(A) printed materials;
(B) video or DVD;
(C) live broadcast; or
(D) the Internet;
(3) include, at the end of the course, an examination that is graded by the provider;
(4) be completed within one (1) year of enrollment in the course; and
(5) provide for confirmation of successful completion of the course by the provider.
Board Website: Indiana Professional Licensing Agency