PDH Academy Bonus Home Inspection Training Courses
In addition to your home inspection training, PDH Academy offers a wide range of bonus courses on relevant topics you may come across during home inspections or may need to know to grow and expand your business. It’s recommended to view as many bonus courses as you can to be prepared and know how to respond in a variety of situations you come across during home inspections.
Once you sign up for our home inspection training courses, you will automatically receive access to the following bonus courses at no additional costs:
- Asbestos Inspection - Discover how to identify asbestos during a home inspection, asbestos mitigation procedures, and what to do if you suspect the presence of asbestos during a home inspection. Building a Multi-Inspector Business – Learn how to build your home inspection business from just one person to a larger local or regional team that employs multiple inspectors to drive more revenue. Commercial Property Inspection – Complete our commercial inspection course to be trained to meet ASTM standards, in addition to meeting ASHI standards through our main home inspection training courses.
- Irrigation and Sprinkler System Inspection - Gain the skills to inspect lawn irrigation and sprinkler systems during home inspections, including how to identify and report on the condition of critical components.
- Lead Paint Inspection - Find out how to identify lead paint during a home inspection, lead paint testing procedures, and how to report on those issues to help keep you and your customers safe. Mobile, Manufactured, Tiny, & Log Home Inspection – Get the knowledge needed to inspect the unique aspects of homes that are not frame built on-site, such mobile, log, tiny, manufactured, and modular homes.
- Mold Inspection – Get certified to complete mold inspections by learning how to perform mold inspections on residential and commercial properties through o ur four-part mold inspection videos.
- Pool and Spa Inspection - Learn about vital components for swimming pool and spa inspections, including pumps, heaters, and filters, as well as safety standards such fences, locks, covers, and safety glass.
- Radon Inspection – Get all the knowledge you need to perform residential and commercial radon inspections as an additional service with our user-friendly, self-paced, four-module Radon Inspection Course.
- Septic Inspection – Learn how to inspect septic systems as part of the home inspection process, including the critical components of traditional septic systems work and how to report on their condition.
- Smart Home Inspection – Discover how to inspect the unique aspects of homes that incorporate smart home technology, including methods needed to inspect smart homes, their components, and how they work.
- Thermal Imaging - Learn how to utilize thermal imaging technology to provide greater insight into the condition of a property, as well as several different devices that can be used for thermal imaging.
- Well Water Testing and Inspection - Gain the skills to perform well water testing, procedures involved, and what to do if you detect the presence of bacteria or pollutants while performing your well water testing.
- Wood Destroying Organisms - Get everything you need to know about different varieties of wood-destroying organisms, why wood is susceptible to damage, how to identify the damage, and potential remediation methods.
- Commercial Property Inspection - By completing our standard home inspection training course, students are trained and certified to the ASHI standards of practice. Additionally, PDH offers a commercial inspection course to our students which certifies them to the ASTM standards.
- Marketing for Home Inspectors - As a new home inspector knowing how to successfully build and market your home inspection business will be key to your success. This course provides new home inspectors the skills they need to start their business and advanced techniques to allow experienced home inspectors to grow their business for years to come.
- Building a Multi-Inspector Business - This course will help our students learn how to build and grow their business from a one-man show to a local or regional powerhouse that employs multiple inspectors.
Enroll Today In Home Inspection Training Courses
To get started today, visit our Home Inspection Training page and select your state. Register online or call our team of student advisors at (888) 374-4096 if you have any questions.
Request your copy of our
free 2022 course catalog