PDH Academy and AIA Connecticut have partnered together to provide you online continuing education. The courses listed below are approved by the American Institute of Architects, therefore they are accepted in all 50 states. Once you complete a course, your hours will be submitted to AIA the next business day.
Course Bundles Buy a bundle and save!
Build Your Own Bundle
Spend $180 or more
(Get a 17% Discount!)
Spend $300 or more
(Get a 28% Discount!)
This is an automatic discount at checkout.
Simply choose the online courses you want.
Individual Courses Only $15 per CE hour!
Approved Online Courses for Architect Continuing Education FAQs
How do these courses work?
To complete our online courses, you just need to follow these simple steps:
- Purchase the courses that you would like complete.
- Use the course(s) registration link and code in your receipt or receipt that is emailed to you.
- Log in to your online course portal, and complete your courses at your own pace. You may start and stop the courses as often as you’d like, and your progress will be saved.
- Pass the final exam. Don’t worry- you can take the final exam as many times as needed.
- Download your certificate of completion for your records, and we’ll see you next year! (If you’re an AIA member, we’ll also report your hours to the AIA.)
Will my architect continuing education hours be reported to the AIA?
If you are a member of the AIA (American Institute of Architects), then we will report all of your continuing education hours to the AIA after you complete your continuing education courses with us.
Will I receive HSW (Health Safety and Welfare) credit for completing your architect continuing education courses?
Most of our architect continuing education courses are approved for HSW (Health Safety and Welfare) hours with the AIA. However, the following two courses are approved for LU credit hours only:
- sUAS Aerial Data Acquisition for 3D Modeling (AIAPDH188)
- Cybersecurity for Architects (AIAPDH191)
Will my architect continuing education hours be reported to my state Architecture Licensing Board?
You will receive a certificate of completion for each architect continuing education course that you complete with PDH Academy. You can provide a copy of these certificates with your state license renewal, however PDH Academy does not report continuing education hours to any state Architecture Licensing Board. If your state licensing board performs a continuing education audit, then you will need to provide a copy of your certificates of completion for your architect continuing education courses.
Will I receive a certificate of completion after I take one of your architect continuing education courses?
Yes, a certificate of completion will be available to you immediately upon completing any of our architect continuing education courses. We can also email, fax, or mail copies of your certificates of completion to you if you would like.
How can I contact PDH Academy with more questions?
You can call our continuing education specialists at (888)564-9098. You can also email our specialists at email@example.com.